FSN is actively seeking members interested in assisting with the following positions:
- Neurology news editor - provide a weekly summary for the website covering breaking Neurology news, as well as promote new research studies at Florida Neurology centers.
- Social media coordinator - assist with the FSN twitter account, provide Facebook posts that mirror the latest news, and help direct membership recruitment and followers.
- FMA delegates - attend the FMA annual meeting and protect Neurology interests for Florida Legislature.
- Advocacy issues reporter - report on the relevant state of national bills that may affect neurologists.
- Officers for 2019-2020 - elections take place at the annual meeting in September. Officers are expected to attend biannual meetings and phone conferences, contribute to committees, help plan the annual meeting, and promote the FSN locally.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please contact Ilyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org!