Dr. Kashouty, a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), practices general neurology with fellowship trained specialization in clinical neurophysiology.
Dr. Kashouty finds the form and function of the nerves and muscles the most interesting part of neurology, which is what lead him to specialize in neurophysiology with more emphasis on neuromuscular conditions. He treats all neurological diseases, but his main focus is to treat and manage headaches, movement disorders and neuromuscular diseases. He is highly trained in performing nerve conduction studies and EMGs, botox treatments and always takes his time to help patients understand their diagnosis. During his last year of residency training in Mount Sinai Beth Israel, he was a chief resident. He has authored several publications and had multiple medical presentations which have appeared in medical journals.
When he isn’t wearing his white coat, Dr. Kashouty is either watching or playing soccer, swimming, cooking or gardening. In his free time, he can also be found spending time with his wife and his two sons enjoying the outdoors in sunny Florida, especially after spending few years of his medical training in Michigan, or as he calls it “the coldest place on earth.”
Medical Training Education:
- Fellowship in clinical neurophysiology/epilepsy at Henry Ford Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan.
- Residency in neurology at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York, NY.
- Internship at St. John Providence Hospital in Southfield, Michigan.
Neurology board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
Martin Memorial Hospital, Stuart, Florida.
Saint Lucie Medical Center, Port St Lucie, Florida.
English, French, Arabic and Armenian.
- Gender : Male
- Hospital Affiliations : Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Experience / Training :
- Medical School : AUC
- Internship : Internship at St. John Providence Hospital in Southfield, Michigan.
- Residency : Residency in neurology at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York, NY.
- Fellowship : Fellowship in clinical neurophysiology/epilepsy at Henry Ford Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan.
- Certifications :
- Leadership Roles :
- movement disorders
- memory disorders
- Monday 9 - 5
- Tuesday9 - 5
- Wednesday9 - 5
- Thursday9 - 5
- Friday9 - 2